In my constant search for gluten-free pastries I found this recipe on icouldgiveafork.com. I was intrigued when I saw that it just needed four ingredients. As a peanut butter lover and a lover of all things sweet I was all in to try this recipe. On top of being easy to make it is also quick, I mean who ever came up with this recipe thank you a million times!!
This is now my favorite and go to recipe. If you’re a peanut butter lover and like sweets then you should definitely try this. I love it, I mean I absolutely love it and plan on keeping a batch at hand to satisfy my sweet tooth.
My taste tasters who happens to be my mom and my boyfriend, (I mean they don’t really have a choice now do they, hahaha) and they both liked it. My mom says it’s a bit too sweet for her, so if you can’t manage sugary goods try reducing the amount of sugar in the ingredients. My boyfriend on the other hand loves it, says it reminds him of butterfinger minus the chocolate (light bulb moment hahaha).
Flourless 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
Yields about 9 cookies
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well on medium speed with a hand or stand mixer until sugar has blended.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop out dough (for equal size cookies) and place on greased cookie sheet.
- Press dough with fork (I used a potato masher) to desired thickness.
- Bake for about 8 minutes or until cookies look crispy.
- Cool and enjoy!
Let me know how yours came out.